Why the Data, Digital and Security Summit is important
The 2023 summit explored the latest thinking about challenges and approaches to data, digital and security issues in the public sector.
What attendees got from the 2023 summit
People who attended, met their colleagues and heard from leaders from across the public sector. During this event, attendees had the opportunity to join interactive sessions that covered:
- generative artificial intelligence
- addressing future skills needs
- security and trust
- the future of cloud and the NZ public sector.
The Data, Digital and Security Summit took place in at the Tākina Exhibition Centre.
Agenda — more details about the day’s events
At the summit, people had many different opportunities during the day.
- Learning from and connecting with leaders and specialists in data, digital and cyber-security in the public sector.
- Joining sessions designed to explore the challenges and opportunities facing the public sector in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Taking part in fully interactive presentations and panels.
- Choosing from the many topics on offer to make the most of the Data, Digital and Security Summit 2023 experience.